Focus allows users to import data packages captured in Synergy Sports.
- Package your Synergy Edit or Full Game Edit as you normally would within the Synergy Editor.
- Right click on the desired Edit and select Export.
Name and Save the Export Synergy Edit to a desired location.
Note: Synergy will default to the Synergy folder.
- Launch Focus Client and select Review Sessions.
- Within Review Sessions select Open Package.
- Navigate to the location of the saved Export Synergy Edit, and select the corresponding Edit.csv file, then click Open.
- In the Synergy Package Conversion dialog box:
- include or exclude games you wish to convert
- select the Session Type, e.g. Basketball
- choose how the Tags are created (Game, Player, Result, Team)
Click OK to build your Focus Session with the corresponding Synergy data.
- When prompted, select the location where you want to Save the Session.
Note: keeping the default location of SBG > Focus > Export > Session Packages folder will make the Session available in Review Sessions of the Focus Homepage.