End of macOS Catalina and Mojave Support
We will be removing formal support for macOS Catalina and Mojave in July 2023. Any users continuing to use these operating systems may see issues with versions of Hub released after this date.
- Fixed: In some situations, using the tab hotkey would play alternating clips in a Presentation.
- Fixed: When on table view, sorting by modified date would not sort by date.
- Fixed: Switching channels in a presentation could cause the video to freeze.
- Fixed: Presentations could crash in certain scenarios when using auto-masking.
- Fixed: Player link annotations could break for certain video window sizes.
- Fixed: Some annotations would not be exported properly if they had pitch perspective set.
- Fixed: Users could apply masking while in calibration mode, which could unable them to continue editing the presentation.
- Fixed: The drawing colour setting would change back to the default one after exiting the Presentation.
- Fixed: In some cases, trimming a clip could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Deleting empty folders in presentation mode was not possible.