- To maintain package integrity, there is now an option to either copy or move media into the existing folder structure when a new channel containing a video is added to a Focus package.
- Improved diagnostic logs on macOS by adding crash dumps that were not available before and by including Server logs when applicable.
- Presentations in Focus now support custom step sizes, which can be changed in the Controls section in Settings.
- Fixed: Perspective-applied annotations sometimes would not reappear after turning off pitch calibration.
- Fixed: When manually fitting pitch perspective, sometimes the pitch would disappear.
- Fixed: In certain scenarios, using the colour picker in Presentations could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Exporting a presentation with multiple channels would always export all channels, even if there was a filter applied.
- Fixed: Uploading a presentation to the Hub could cause Focus to freeze.
- Fixed: Uploading clips to the Hub with no viable video angles would cause the upload progress bar to get stuck.
- Fixed: Video files with non-square pixels display with an incorrect aspect ratio.
- Fixed: It was not possible to relink media to a Focus session channel containing multiple clips.
- Fixed: Opening a Matrix windows while having multiple sessions opened would select all sessions by default, instead of just the current session.