This Focus workflow is designed for users conducting analysis on pre-recorded video footage across single or multiple matches.
If you are looking to review sessions that you have previously captured live and wish to edit and review tags and/or video within your timeline, view data outputs across single or multiple timelines, or create post-match presentations and video exports - please follow this workflow.
The below checklist provides you with our recommended articles to set up and become familiar with the processes in this scenario.
Please ensure that you have completed the Initial Setup before proceeding.
CREATING FOCUS SESSION
- Creating a tagging template, see also Tag templates examples
- Creating a new session with video
- Importing and syncing tags
- Reviewing previously created sessions
- Opening multiple sessions
- Adding additional angles to a previously created session
EDITING AND REVIEWING TAGS
- Editing existing tags in the timeline
- Searching and filtering tags within the timeline
- Creating outputs within the Tag Template
- Reviewing tags/data within the matrix
- Adding clips to a presentation from the timeline
- Adding telestrations to a presentation
- Organising clips with folders within a presentation
- Adding title slides, images and external video to presentations
- Using present mode in presentations
EXPORTING AND UPLOADING
- Uploading presentations to the Hub
- Exporting presentations as video files
- Uploading a session to the Hub
- Exporting sessions as packages
- Exporting whole session video or individual clips
- Exporting session CSV or XML files