Focus allows you to work with multiple sessions making it easy to switch between video and timelines by using the dropdown rather than having to go back to Review Sessions menu.
You can view outputs across multiple sessions, for example if you are doing longitudinal analyses. Or, to analyse video and patterns for as many sessions as needed, you can view instances within the matrix for all the open sessions.
- Within the Review Sessions window you will have the option to open multiple sessions at once by selecting the checkbox on the left-hand side of the list and then pressing Open.
- Once multiple sessions have been opened, you can select the session you want to view video and timeline tags for from the Switch Sessions dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
- By pressing the icon within the Tag Template window on the right-hand side it will pop out a Tag Template menu.
- If your Tag Template includes output buttons to display data for your tagged instances, this menu then allows you to select to show outputs for all sessions you have opened, rather than the single session you are currently viewing.
- When in Matrix view, within the Select Sessions menu, you will be able to select from the list of games you have open and display the corresponding data, or add new games from the Session Loader menu.