Why Set Up the Pitch?
Setting the pitch will provide accurate player positioning for the heat map, power play, and pitch maps on the Sessions Tab Tab.
How to Set the Pitch
1. From the Home Tab, select the desired session.
2. Select Edit Session from the sessions listed.
3. Select Set Pitch.
4. Select Add Pitch to add a new pitch.
OR Select an existing pitch from the Select a Pitch drop-down menu.
Note: Existing pitches are pitches you have previously set and can set as the pitch for the daily session. You are able to add a new pitch for away games.
6. Add Pitch Name.
7. Size the Pitch by either dragging the arrows on the overlay or entering the pitch dimensions into the Pitch Length (m) and Pitch Width (m) fields.
8. Select Player to apply pitch.
9. Select Save.