The steps below show a general overview of how to use tags and labels in a Focus Session.
What is tagging?
Tagging is a process where the user adds timestamps to a video in order to break it down into smaller clips.
What are Tags?
Tags are timestamps that you can attach to the video in order to make small clips of a particular instance/s in a game.
For more information please follow this guide Creating Tags
What are Labels?
Labels are descriptors that can be attached to tags to provide more information about the tag/s.
For more information please follow this guide Creating Labels
- Open or create a Focus Session.
- The tag template window can be seen on the right side of the main Focus window.
- Click on the Tag button in the template to add a tag at a particular moment in the video. For example, if you see a pass in the video, click the tag named "Pass" to create a small clip.
- You can attach a label by clicking the Label button on the tag template. For example, you want to record a pass and add a descriptor of whether it was successful or unsuccessful; you can do it as illustrated in the image below:
- You can then hover over to the timeline to see the timestamp i.e. a tag added.
- The label can be viewed easily by single clicking on the tag.
- An example of how a timeline might look like after tagging an entire Focus Session: