What is a Collection?
A Collection is a way to database a group of clips together.
Adding to Collection
- Using the default hotkeys: Ctrl/CMD + O.
- Right click and Add to Collection.
- Use the Tag Preview pop up, and Add to Collection.
- Click on the tag and use the tag properties.
- When in a session, use the default hotkey of Option/Alt + O to open the Collections view.
- Navigate to Views > Collections.
- Choose the Select Collection option once in the collection view.
- Close the dropdown of one Collection to see the others listed in the right hand pane.
|Reorder clips by moving them up or down|
|Duplicate Clips in the Collection|
|Add a clip or a Collection to a Presentation|
|Upload the Collection to the Hub|
|Export the Collection|
|Delete a clip or the Collection|
|Enter Tablet mode|
|Enter Full Screen mode|