Once a new software version has been released an update notification automatically pops-up when you log in to the Focus Server.
You can read through the release notes directly in the pop-up window or, alternatively, access all release notes in the Help Centre.
At the bottom of the notification window, you have the options to:
- Ignore the released version. In this case, the notification won't appear again and you will need to manually download the release should you wish to proceed. See Manual Check for more guidance.
- Be reminded later. The notification window will appear again upon your next login.
- Download the release and proceed with the upgrade.
When you are logged in, Focus Server periodically performs auto checks for updates. The Status tab will display the following message:
Once checked, one of the two confirmations will display:
If you wish to proceed with the update, just click the Download icon and follow the prompts on the screen.
If you decide to upgrade the Focus Server but have previously chose to ignore the update notification, or wish to manually check for any software updates:
- Go to Status tab click Check for software updates.
- If available, a software update will be shown as below.
- Click the Download icon to proceed with the upgrade.
From the Cloud Licensing
Alternatively, you can also download installer files directly from the Cloud. To go ahead, log into the Cloud https://sbgsoftware.com/login using your credentials - the latest software installers available for your account will be shown in the middle of the Home screen. Just download the one(s) you wish to proceed with.