The Tablet Mode can be used to enlarge the screen of the Focus application making it more convenient to tag instances.
Using Tablet Mode
- Hover over to the top right corner of a Focus session and click on the Full screen icon and then click on the Tablet mode icon.
- The 4 small arrows on the four sides of the screen can be used to expand timeline windows.
- The four arrows expand the following options:
Bottom arrow - View/control video playback options.
Right arrow - View/edit tags.
Top arrow - View main menu controls.
Left arrow - View/edit timeline.
- In order to hide the windows click on the small arrow icons as depicted in the picture below.
Tagging in Full Screen
- Click on the tags in the right window to create clips which can be viewed on the window expanded on the left.
- Use the options seen on the bottom left corner to filter, replay or add tags to a presentation.
- Right clicking on the tags would open up a dialogue box that allows to duplicate, rename or delete tags.
- Three consecutive left clicks on the labels will open up a window that allows to replace labels.