To assist the Support team with an investigation of an issue, you might be asked to send the logs.
Sending Client Logs
- Launch Focus, and navigate to the Settings icon in the lower right.
- Navigate to the Diagnostics tab, and choose Save Diagnostics.Zip.
- Choose an export location in the window that opens up, then select Save.
- Once it saves to that location, you will be prompted if you want to upload them to support. Select Upload.
Note that you need to have internet connection at this time to upload it to Support.
Sending Server Logs From Mac
- To get to the logs folder, open Finder, and navigate to the Go dropdown.
- Choose Home or press Shift + Command + H.
- Navigate to SBG > Focus, then right click on the Logs folder and choose Compress.
- Send the compressed folder to Support.
Sending Server Logs From Windows
- The server logs live at the following location: C:\SBG\Focus\Recordings
- Right click on the Logs folder and choose Send To and Compressed _zipped Folder.
- Send the zipped folder to Support.