In order to create a group, you need to have Administrator permissions.
- Navigate to the Hamburger icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Choose Group Admin. This will open a window and show you the organization's group tree.
- To add a group:
- Click on the group where you want to create a sub group.
- Then choose the + icon on the right of the Group Information window.
- Fill in the group information, and select a group color. Then press OK.
- To add users to a group:
- Click on the group where you want to add users.
- Then choose the + icon on the right side to add users.
- Check off the boxes on the left for the users that you want to have access to the group.
- Check off the boxes on the right to assign the permissions for that user.
- Once the film is uploaded, navigate to the item that you wish to share.
- Choose the Share icon.
- In the window that opens, choose the group(s) or user(s) that you wish to share it with.
- Then set their permission:
- Viewer - Allows them to watch it.
- Commenter - Allows them to watch and add comments to it.
- Editor - Allows them to watch and make changes to it.
- Admin - Allows them to have full control over the item with you.