The tag types feature can be used to view and edit the settings of all the tags on a page in the same place.
- Click on the Pop-out Tag Template icon at the top right to open a separate window.
- Click on the Tag Types icon at the top to view all the tags and their settings.
- The tag types window will show up with all the tags in one place.
- This window is a useful workflow to edit the settings such as key binding, pre/post roll etc. for multiple tags at the same time.
- The Add Tag / Remove Tag icons can be used to add or remove tags from the tag template.
Note: Newly added tags to the tag types window would not directly appear in the general tag template view which is a useful workflow in some cases. A new tag can be added on the tag types window with a key binding (hotkey set) and the hotkey can be used to tag instances without seeing the tag present on the tagging template.