Opening Design Mode from Focus Home Screen
- Click on the Tag Template icon located in the bottom right of the screen.
- In the Tagging Template window, select the template you want to edit from the dropdown menu.
- To open Design Mode select the Tag Template Designer icon highlighted below.
Opening Design Mode from Focus
- Select the Pop-Out Tag Templates icon located beside the tag template selection menu.This will open the Tagging Template in a separate window.
Note: the tagging template will be not be visible in Focus while popped out.
To return the tagging template to Focus close the popped out tagging template window at any time.
- Select the template you want to edit from the drop down menu.
- To open Design Mode select the Tag Template Designer icon highlight below.
Returning to Tagging Mode from Design Mode
- Save any changes you have made to the tagging template by choosing the Save button in the top left hand corner.
- Select Show Tagging Template button to the left of the Tag Template Designer icon.
Although the Tagging Template will remain popped out, you will now be able to tag. This is particularly useful if you have a second screen that the tagging template window can be dragged across onto allowing for video player to take up a full screen.
Returning to Tagging Template to Focus
- To return the tagging window to Focus Client, simply close the popped out tagging template and it will snap back into the right hand panel within Focus.