Switching Pages in a Tag Template
This feature can be used to make your workflow faster whilst using Focus tagging templates.
There are two ways of switching pages in a Focus tag template:
- Use left mouse click/touchpad to toggle through pages.
- Set hotkeys (shortcuts) to switch pages.
- Open Focus Settings.
- Select Application Hotkeys on the left.
- Scroll down to the setting that says Tag Template - Show page 1 and onwards.
- You can either use the default hotkeys to switch pages on the tag template or edit them and set to your preferences.
- To edit, click on the pencil icon and then press the button on your keyboard that you would like to set as a new hotkey.
- Click Save after you are done editing.
- Open the tagging template and press the hotkey to switch between pages.