Users can now use the automatic player tracking for annotations when using streamed media clips.
Some types of media that didn't work locally with auto-tracking will now work too.
Annotations in Presentations now have a fade in and fade out animation.
Improved fast forward and rewind behaviour
Fast forwarding in the Focus timeline using hotkeys will now be smoother.
The rewind and fast forward speeds can be adjusted in Settings > Controls > Step-size (S-XL).
Presentations Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Some clips in Presentations could get into a bad state where the duration was invalid which caused playback issues and meant that Presentation couldn't be exported.
- Fixed: If there was no video for a Presentation clip then it would just play the previous video clip and have issues with annotations.
- Fixed: Presentations could show an incorrect error and no video when adding clips from a Focus session that included channels with no video.
- Fixed: The clip list wasn't shown in Presentations stacked view.
- Fixed: Resizing a Presentation window while a player icon is selected could cause some property buttons to be cropped.
- Fixed: Annotations can no longer be edited during playback.
- Fixed: Total time could be displayed as 0:00 in mirrored present mode when toggling show annotations.
- Fixed: Annotations could get removed when exiting optimised manual player tracking mode in Presentations.
- Fixed: Changing the selection of a player icon while the adjust tracking box option is enabled would break the annotation selection.
- Fixed: Spotlight annotations could cause crashes in Presentations.
- Fixed: Presenting with multiple screens in Presentations then disconnecting a screen could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Focus could hang when sharing Presentations live.
- Fixed: Presentation audio could briefly stutter initially.
Other Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Focus will now remember and persist the view, timeline or list, after a restart.
- Added a delay before showing tooltips to improve UX.
- Added German as a language option.
- Added AWS debug logging option in settings.
- Added the option within Tag Template calculations to count only tags containing specific labels.
- Fixed: Adding a new Tag Type from the Video Output Dialog did not save that Tag Type correctly.
- Fixed: The default font size for tags and labels wasn't shown in the tag template designer.
- Fixed: Resizing the Focus window with settings open caused the settings left-hand menu to disappear.
- Fixed: The session rename button wasn't enabled when selecting a Session via the checkbox in the review sessions menu.