Getting to the Tag Templates Window
- Navigate to the Tag Templates in the bottom right corner of Focus Client.
Creating a New Template
- Click the + button with the filled in circle in the top right hand corner to Create a New Template.
- After doing so, enter a name for the Template in the window that pops up.
- When you have finished creating your Tag template with all its elements click on the Save button in the top left hand corner.
Cloning a Template
- Click the + button in the empty circle to clone the current template.
- Give the cloned template a new name in the window that populates.
- To change from one template to another, navigate to the dropdown, and choose the desired template.
Deleting a Template
- Open the unwanted template, and choose the trash can button in the top right hand corner.