Activating an Account on the Cloud Licensing
- Once a new user is created, they will receive the following email:
- Click the link to activate the account, and fill in the email, temporary password, new password, and confirm it.
- Follow the Password Requirements provided in the email:
- At least 8 characters long
- Must contain upper case letters
- Must contain lower case letters
- Must contain numbers
- Choose Log In.
If the email expired and you can no longer log in, an administrator can delete and recreate the user. This will give you a new email and a 24 hour window to activate the account.
- Log in to Cloud Licensing https://sbgsoftware.com/login.
- Navigate to Admin > All Users.
- Find the user in question, and select Delete.
- Then recreate the user by following this article: How To Create a New User.