At Catapult, we understand users migrating across from another video analysis provider wish to keep their historical data and video analysis packages.
Focus provides the opportunity for users to easily open their HUDL SportsCode packages to display tags and footage in a similar format to that they would have previously experienced.
To Open an Existing SportsCode Package
Note: should you wish to keep your existing HUDL SportsCode package, you should create a copy of it on your machine first, before converting it to a Focus package.
- Select Review Sessions from the Focus homepage.
- Select Open Package... from the bottom right hand of the window.
- Navigate the finder menu to your HUDL SportsCode package folder, then select the file ending in ".SCTimeline"
- You will now be alerted that the package needs to be converted from a HUDL SportsCode package to a Focus package. Here you will also be able to select your session type to assist with the syncing of tags.
- Next, select where you would like the newly converted Focus package to be saved on your machine. You will then see the Focus software commence copying the media and tags across creating your new package.
- Finally, you will see your timeline and footage within the new Focus package you have created.