Users can now use the automatic player tracking for annotations when using streamed media clips.
Some types of media that didn't work locally with auto-tracking will now work too.
Annotations in Presentations now have a fade in and fade out animation.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Audio is now supported in Hub Collections and Sessions.
- Improved hotkey scrubbing behaviour.
- Fixed: The bottom menu wouldn't disappear when in full screen Presentation mode on iOS.
- Fixed: When uploading live Focus sessions on Hub, the session in Hub could be longer than the original one in Focus.
- Fixed: Some large sessions with invalid timeline data couldn't be opened on the Hub.
- Fixed: When changing video angles while watching a video in collections in the Hub, the video would reset to the beginning of the clip.
- Fixed: Adding different label filters on a Session in the Hub would clear previously selected filters.
- Fixed: Presentations could crash when toggling quickly through clips with masks.
- Fixed: Presentations could cause a crash when applying an auto-mask.
- Fixed: Player icons could disappear when switching from auto to manual tracking.
- Fixed: Various minor UI issues in Presentations and Collections.