The Getting Started Checklist is an all-inclusive guide on how to optimally run a PlayerTek+ Session.
Haven't received your PlayerTek Registration Email? Please contact support
Sync Tool Setup
- How to download the sync tool - How to Download the PlayerTek Sync Tool
DURING SESSION WORKFLOW
Using Your Pods
- How to turn the Pod on/off and LED light knowledge - Pod Light Indicators
- Ensure the Pod is correctly inserted into your vest - i.e. the Catapult logo faces you and is the right way up.
- Allow a few minutes for the GPS to lock onto satellites - when it does, you will see all three LED lights flash green. Note: this might take several minutes if you are using your pod for the first time.
- The pod needs to be turned on and have been connected to satellites for at least 5 minutes in order to constitute a 'real', downloadable session.
- After the session, to turn off the pod hold the power button for 5 seconds until the right light flashes. There will be no lights when the pod has been turned off.
- How to connect to heart rate monitors - Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility
- How to track a live session - PlayerTek+ App
- You can use the PlayerTek+ app to confirm heart rate connectivity. For more information follow this video.
Syncing Data and Session Setup
The video below explains how to sync the data to the cloud, set up a session, add tags to a session, set the pitch, create splits and reassign pods to other users.
For more information on each of the topics covered, please see the guides below
- Syncing and Assigning Pods
- Setting Up a Session
- PlayerTek Tags
- Creating Splits
- How to Reassign Session
- Manage friendly numbers, a single or double digit number on each device, which differentiate each pod. Edit them to your chosen numbers in the Sync Tool - make a spreadsheet and assign one pod per player. This will help to ensure that players are using the same pod during their activities.
- Sync maximum of one case or 10 pods at a time to avoid overloading your computer.
How to view a daily report - Sessions Tab
ADDITIONAL SET UP
Click here for Additional Setup