Vector Live 2.6 is the latest Vector Live release from the Catapult elite wearable team. Please see the full list of features and improvements below.
It can be difficult to plan & assess the load of a training session individually due to the number of athletes in any session so often planning is done on a period or group level. Previously to see these outputs you would have to flick between filters and manually calculate differences.
Now, for the first time, users can break down their session by period or group in both the table and chart views allowing you to quickly and easily understand how your team is loading. Simply hit the dropdown on either of the chart or table views to switch the context of your session.
For more information click here.
All "success" notifications have now been removed so for example when you create a period you will no longer see a notification in the top right hand corner making it easier and faster to make changes to your session.
On top of this and following the introduction of Device View all device and reciever specific notifications will now appear in line with their device ID apart from a notification that affects your overall session data. This includes:
|Lost connection to a secondary receiver||A secondary receiver has lost connection. Data will continue to be shown from the main and any other secondary receivers however this may lead to loss of data if the devices are not in range of the remaining receivers.||Check receiver is on and in range of the main receiver.|
|Lost connection to the main receiver||The main receiver has lost connection. No data will accumulate||Either reduce the range between the iPad and the main receiver or check the receiver is powered on.|
|Lost connection to session||The iPad has lost connection to the primary data source, either another iPad or console. No data will accumulate||
1. Ensure that you are connected to the correct network and within range.
2. Check the primary source's connection.
MINOR BUG FIXES
- Fix for users unable to sign in as they have an athlete without a position.
- Updated menu item colours.
- Player Load in Comparison view is showing >10 decimal places.
- Comparison Chart difference value doesn't handle times in the hours.
- Some parameter types doesn't show a negative symbol "-" before the difference value.
- Comparison Chart doesn't support percentages to 1 decimal places.
- Improved wrapping of Comparison Chart long parameter names.
- Notification badges + main screen count shouldn't appear for athletes belonging to non-selected teams
- Subsequent sorting in the device management view will first sort in descending order
- Chart Axis displays decimal instead of percentage when beginning an activity with threshold set to true