Vector Live 2.5 is the latest Vector Live release from the Catapult elite wearable team. Please see the full list of features and improvements below.
We are excited to introduce a new and simple way of viewing an individual athlete directly within the iPad and most importantly adding valuable context so you can assess the workload of your athletes. Within this view, you can compare an individual athlete against:
- All Athletes (Default): Comparison between a selected athlete and the average of all active athletes within the activity.
- Athlete: Direct comparison between 2 individual athletes.
- Group: Comparison between a selected athlete and the average of all of the active athletes within an individual user-created group.
- Position: Comparison between a selected athlete and the average of all the active athletes within a position, as set in the athlete profile on the cloud.
- Threshold: Comparison between a selected athlete and a user-created individual threshold, as set on the cloud.
Please see the Comparison View guide for more information.
Now you can quickly and easily identify connected devices and receivers within a single window. This could be simply to identify which device/s aren't picking up live so you can quickly resolve them or identify errors from devices/recievers which are turned off or are out of range.
Please see the Device View guide for more information.