Vector Live 2.3 is the latest Vector App release from the Catapult Elite Wearable team. Please see the full list of features and improvements below.
|Vector Live 2.3 Main Features
You can now create your own athlete thresholds with OpenField Cloud to set targets for your athletes in real time on the iPad. Save time and improve insights in real time by viewing how far ahead or behind your individual athletes are within your session from the targets you set.
- Set Thresholds for any parameter available on the iPad.
- Create multiple threshold sets to flick between different targets in real time.
- Import your thresholds from CSV for easy creation.
Velocity Set 2 Parameters Available Live
Now you can view velocity set 2 parameters from within the Velocity category in the parameter picker on the Vector Live app including:
- Velocity Distance Bands 1-8 (Set 2)
- Velocity Efforts Bands 1-8 (Set 2)
Click here for information on the parameter definition
Ice Hockey Goalie Parameters Available Live
Now you can view all your Ice Hockey Goalie metrics live within the Vector live app.