Heart Rate Monitors Unable to Connect to PlayerTek Devices
Heart rate belts are being worn correctly (tight enough and in the correct anatomical position).
Having the conduction straps wet prior to use.
Heart Rate Monitors Unable to Connect to PlayerTek Devices within PlayerTek+.
Polar Beat is compatible with Polar Bluetooth heart rate sensors H9, H10 and OH1. Connecting to this app is a good way to determine if the issue is specific to the pod or the HRM.
How to Pair a Heart Rate Monitor With the Polar Beat App IOS
- Wear the sensor.
- Open Polar Beat app on your mobile device.
- Go to Settings > General > HR sensor. Pair the sensor.
Remove Polar Heart Rate Sensor Pairing from iOS Settings
- Close Polar Beat app.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth > MY DEVICES.
- If the sensor is mentioned on the list, tap 'i' icon and select 'Forget This Device'.
- If you can't see 'i' after Connected/Not connected:
- Disable Bluetooth on your iOS.
- Reboot the iOS device.
- Enable Bluetooth and follow the steps above.