Vector Live 2.2 is the latest Vector App release from the Catapult Elite Wearable team. Please see the full list of features and improvements below.
|Vector Live 2.2 Main Features|
Activity and Period Tagging
In the Vector Live App, you can now tag activities and periods. Activities can be tagged when you create a new activity and periods can be tagged when you edit a period.
To view the applied tags in the OpenField console or cloud, the activity must be synced from the OpenField console version 3.2+.
Standardized Period Names
The Period Admin feature allows you to easily organize your drill database for more efficient drill cataloguing and comparisons. You can now create standard period names that can be selected when creating or editing periods in the OpenField console or in the Vector Live App.
New Aggregated Parameters
New aggregated parameters for velocity, acceleration and PlayerLoad are now available in the Vector Live App. You can now customize the bands for each parameter from the ‘Customs’ parameter category in the Vector Live App parameter picker.
New aggregated parameters include:
- High Speed Duration, Distance and Effort
- High Intensity Player Load and Player Load Duration
- Very High Speed Duration, Distance and Effort
- Very High Intensity Player Load and Player Load Duration
Football Movement Profile Live
Developed specifically for Football and launched in OpenField 3.1, Football movement profile is now available live on the Vector Live App. Monitor your players mechanical output in all intensity and movement categories for both time and percentage time, for each drill, or your entire activity.
- Football Movement Profile module required
- Vector Device Firmware upgrade to firmware 8.1+ required
- Please see Zendesk guide – How to Detect Football Movement Profile (FMP) Metrics