Resetting a PLAYR pod may be required if the pod is having issues. This should only be done after contacting support and being advised to reset your pod.
How To Factory Reset Your PLAYR Pod
- Ensure your pod is next to your phone and placed on your charging tray.
- Login to your PLAYR app.
- Select the Pod icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the settings cog at the top right of the screen.
- Select 'Factory Reset SmartPod'.
5. Select 'OK' when asked to confirm if you're happy to factory reset your pod.
You can watch a video tutorial on how to factory reset your pod HERE