Contents of Article:
- Do not use Bluetooth/wireless headphones while using the PUSH Band.
- The PUSH Band has a limited range (30ft), so please don't walk away from your mobile device outside of this radius.
- Ensure that your mobile device has the Operating System Required to use the PUSH Band.
For Band 2.0:
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on and able to connect.
- Make sure there aren't any other Bluetooth devices connected to your mobile device (i.e., wireless headphones, speakers, etc.).
- Make sure that your Bluetooth permissions are set to "Allow" in your mobile device's Settings.
- Make sure to turn the Band on prior to selecting "Pair Band" in the mobile app.
- Make sure you don't have multiple PUSH Bands connected to the same device.
- Have you previously connected your PUSH Band to another mobile device? The Band is programmed to auto-connect to the last device it was paired with, so trying to pair the Band with multiple mobile devices might confuse it. If this is the case, try checking your other mobile device that was previously paired with the Band and 'Remove/Forget' the Band in your Bluetooth settings.
- Try quitting the app and re-opening it.
- Try restarting your mobile device.
For Band 1.0:
The first step is to start a fresh connection by 'Removing/Forgetting' the PUSH Band in your Bluetooth settings on your mobile device. Once you've done that please try following these steps:
- Turn the Bluetooth off on your mobile device.
- Turn the PUSH Band off.
- Turn the PUSH Band on and wait for the flashing blue light.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Does the band show up in the available devices list?
- If yes, try to pair it. (See below screenshot) This pop-up will disappear very quickly, be sure to have your finger ready to press 'pair'
- Try Step 6 again up to 3 times.
Still not working?
If all the above steps are unsuccessful, please make note of any error messages displayed, then contact us at email@example.com and we will happy to assist you!