Contents of Article
Open 'Settings' by clicking on the User profile image on the top right side of the Portal display.
Account Settings - User account settings and managing Assistant Coaches of Teams. See 'Account Settings' section below for details.
Team Settings - Create/Edit/Delete current Teams, manage Team-wide preferences. See 'Team Settings' section below for details.
Subscription - Opens subscriptions dialog, this provides details of current subscription for a subscribed User, otherwise it shows first step in subscription process.
From the Account Settings dialog the User can:
- Change/remove their current profile picture
- Change their first name, last name, position, weight unit, and height unit
- Link their Push account to a Facebook account so they can login to Portal (and the PUSH VBT mobile app if available) through their Facebook account.
- Manage the Assistant Coaches on their Teams (remove existing Assistant Coaches, add new ones, and/or add existing ones to more teams)
From the Team Settings dialog the User can:
- Create a new Team
- Delete an existing Team
- Change the name of an existing Team
- Set VBT mobile app preferences for everyone on a Team (e.g. set weight unit to lbs for all athletes on a Team)