Jump height data is available as a parameter when you export from the OpenField Console.
To see this data:
1. Open the OpenField Console
2. Open the desired activity
3. Select the relevant athletes in the ‘Active Players’ section > right click and select ‘Graph’:
5. Once the graphs have appeared, right click on an athlete’s name > select ‘Graph Events’ > select Version 2 > Jumps:
6. The Jump events will appear in the graphs like the image below:
7. Right click on an athlete’s name on the graph > Select ‘Export CSV for Events':
8. Once the 'Event' data has been exported, open up the CSV excel file and the jump data will be displayed
If there are any issues exporting Jump events to CSV, please contact Support.