Viewing sRPE Ratings
1. Log into your PlayerTek+ online account and select the 'Sessions' tab.
2. Select the appropriate 'Player' and 'Session' to load the sRPE rating in the 'Session Summary' panel.
Viewing Wellness and Readiness to Train Ratings
1. Select the 'Dashboard' Tab and select 'Readiness' in the Summary panel.
2. Select the appropriate 'Squad'.
3. Select the appropriate 'Week'. Each cell represents 1 week for each player and will display either a green check mark (positive), an orange triangle (warning) or red hyphen (warning).
Left Bar - Wellness Ratio
This score is based on the wellness survey. The weekly score presented is calculated as the portion of the maximum weekly score across all five survey questions.
A high score indicates that the player is feeling good, well rested and stress free. A low score suggests the opposite and drilling down into a player’s individual responses can indicate specific issues.
Middle Bar - Player Load Acute:Chronic Workload Ratio
This ratio is based on Player Load and calculated as an Acute:Chronic workload ratio. Calculating the total load over the previous 7 days as a ratio of the load over the previous 28 days.
Right Bar - Top Speed Acute:Chronic Workload Ratio
This ratio is based on Top Speed and calculated as an Acute:Chronic workload ratio. Calculating the top speed reach over the previous 7 days as a ratio of the top speed reached over the previous 28 days.