Players respond to the sRPE & Wellness Surveys through the PLAYERTEK App.
1. Register athletes through the their profile in the PlayerTek+ Cloud.
Note: If the player already has an individual account registered through the Coach's account (to view their data), this step is not necessary.
2. Player will need to visit the App Store and search for 'PLAYERTEK'. Make sure the players download the grey PLAYERTEK app.
3. The app provides a list of Sessions (Training/Games). When the player selects a session that was uploaded by the coach- the surveys the player is subscribed to will be displayed.
4. The Session Peformance Survey (sRPE) is a standard 1 to 10 scale. A rating of 1 is the lowest (player did not work in the session) and a score of 10 (the session was very difficult).
Note: Once submitted, the player will not be asked to rate this session again/ cannot correct or change the rating.
5. The Wellness Survey will also be displayed on the player's screen once the session is selected (if they are subscribed).
6. There are 5 questions that will be asked for each session.
- How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- How was the quality of sleep?
- How would you rate your fatigue?
- How would you rate your stress levels?
- How would you rate your mood?
When answering each question, the app will display meanings for the ratings.
Note: The questions and ranges (max and min rating) are set and cannot be change. Max sleep is set at 12 hours, which equals 100% sleep.