OpenField supports a range of live and post-session APIs useful for integration with broadcast partners and other third-parties on match day and editorial content.
OpenField APIs securely offer binary data streams and JSON data packages using industry-standard coding practices around authentication and delivery. Detailed documentation on the data that is delivered by these APIs can be provided. The list of APIs includes:
- MatchDay Metrics API - Feed of instantaneous and aggregated metrics captured live over the air
- Catapult Connect API - Provides access post-session to instantaneous and aggregated data, normalised to league settings when accessed from the league master solution
- Heatmap API - Live heatmap at 1m2 resolution indicating time in each zone
Using Catapult API, OpenField can be connected with any management system through a streamlined API integration.
Whether you have a proprietary team platform, third-party technology, or you use Catapult AMS, Catapult API links all your performance solutions in three ways:
- Team Platform Integration - Seamlessly connect OpenField with your team’s own proprietary athlete management system. Automatically export Catapult data into a holistic view of athlete and team performance.
- Third Party Integration - Customised OpenField API for various third party AMS platforms available on the market. Limited Catapult data can currently be imported into other AMS products, but integration is time consuming.
- Catapult AMS Integration - Implement Catapult AMS and automatically integrate wearable performance data with all your other data and technology sources. Catapult AMS comes seamlessly connected with OpenField and EVO cloud.