The Period Admin feature allows users to create common Period Names that can be easily selected when creating activities via console version 2.3 or later.
How to Create a Standard Period Name
- Navigate to OpenField cloud and open the Settings menu.
- From the Settings menu select the Period Admin option.
- Input the Period Name then click Add.
- A list of your created Period Names will populate below. Simply click Delete to remove a single Period Name or select multiple via the check box and Delete Selected to remove multiple at once.
- Once you are complete, open the OpenField console and Fast Sync.
- The Period Names you have created will now be available when you edit a single Period or Edit Periods via the activity timeline.