In the OpenField Console you can select the Team(s) associated to an Activity when creating the Activity.
However, if you download the session(s) from your units without an Activity already existing over the time frame of the session, OpenField will create an Auto-Created Activity using the naming convention ActivityYYYYMMDDHHMMSS with only your Default Team assigned to that particular activity.
To discover your Default Team, click your username in the top right hand corner of the console:
Given this, there will be times where you either need to:
- Add an additional Team(s) to the Activity or;
- Change the Team assigned to the Activity
How to Edit the Team(s) Assigned to an Auto-Created Activity (Max Two Teams):
- Fast Sync the Auto-Created Activity to OpenField Cloud
- Login to OpenField Cloud and open the activity you have just synced
- Right click on the Activity Timeline and select Edit Activity.
- Edit the Home Team if you require the team changed or add an Away Team if there was Two Teams in this Activity.
- Click Save
- Navigate back to the OpenField Console and run another fast sync so the changes you have just made sync to the console.
- Open the relevant activity and navigate to Settings - Mappings.
- You will now notice the Team has changed or an additional Team has been added depending on the action you took in Step 4 above.
The above process only works if you have a maximum of two teams in the activity.
If you require more than 2 teams in the activity and have downloaded the units (creating an Auto-Created Activity) please follow the process below to ensure all relevant teams are available in the activity. Please note the below process will also work with less than 2 teams in the activity.
How to Edit the Team(s) Assigned to an Auto-Created Activity (Any Number of Teams):
- Via OpenField Console take note of the Activity start and end time of the Auto-Created Activity
- Right click either on the Activity Timeline or via the Calendar and Delete this Activity
- Once the Activity is deleted, right click on the timeline and add a New Activity.
- Ensure you select the correct Team(s) and edit the Date/Time to the desired time of the Activity you just deleted
- Click Create Activity
- Once the new activity is open, right click on the timeline and select Reprocess/Bake Activity - Fast.
- You should now see Active Players and can go about creating Periods/Splits as per normal