WHY ADD A NEW DATA PATH?
Adding a new data path to your GPSports account via the Data Manager is required when Data Assets require moving for the first time, or you wish to move data to a new location/data path that has yet to be added to GPSports.
HOW TO ADD A NEW DATA PATH TO GPSports:
- Create an easy-to-distinguish Folder in the desired Data Path Location on your PC or an External Hard Drive
- Navigate to the GPSports Data Manager
See How to Access the Data Manager (GPSports) for more information.
- Select the 'by location' tab to open up a list of existing Data Paths
- Select 'New' to Add a New Data Path
- Navigate to and Select the Folder created in Step 1, and hit 'OK'
- The New Data Path will appear in the list of Paths in the 'by location' tab