What are Speed Zones?
Speed Zones are 'thresholds' set to each athlete for specific Metrics. These Speed Zones allow for a more detailed breakdown and analysis of the athlete's speed during a session. Sprint distance is the total distance covered when the velocity is in zones 4 & 5.
How to set Speed Zones to Athletes:
1. Log into your PLAYERTEK online account and select the 'Settings' icon.
2. Click 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop down menu.
3. Click the 'Zones and Thresholds' tab from the Player Profile Settings menu.
4. Select the 'Athlete' you wish to change 'Speed Zones' for from the Player drop down menu.
5. Modify the 'Speed Zones' as needed by entering the value range for each threshold/zone.
6. Once modified, select 'Apply Threshold to' or 'Apply Zone to' either to the athlete selected from the player drop down menu, certain squads or all athletes. Note: The 'Reload' icon resets Zones and Thresholds back to default settings.