What are Heart Rate Zones?
Heart Rate Zones are 'thresholds' set to each athlete. These Heart Rate Zones allow for a more detailed breakdown and analysis of the athlete's Heart Rate reached during a session. Heart Rate Red Zone is calculated as time spent above 85% of the athlete's HR Max (that is set in their player profile).
How to set Heart Rate Zones to Athletes
1. Log into your PlayerTek+ online account and select the 'Settings' icon.
2. Click 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop down menu.
3. Click the 'Zones and Thresholds' tab from the Player Profile Settings menu.
4. Select the 'Athlete' you wish to change 'Heart Rate Zones' for from the Player drop down menu.
5. Modify the 'Heart Rate Zones' as needed by entering the value range for each threshold/zone.
6. Once modified, select 'Apply Threshold to' or 'Apply Zone to' either to the athlete selected from the player drop down menu, certain squads or all athletes. Note: The 'Reload' icon resets Zones and Thresholds back to default settings.
7. To view 'Time' or 'Percent of Session' spent in these heart rate zones, select the Zonal Tab.