Within the User account settings page there are four tabs to choose from:
Using the tag Editor, you can edit tags that have been created in sessions.
The Account tab allows you to:
- Set the name of the account holder, as well as the account name
- Set your language
- Sign in to Facebook and/or Twitter for sharing to social media
- Change your account type from Private to Public (Private by default)
- Select which type of splits to apply to a session; Halves or Quarters
- Authorize the system to automatically generate these splits on new sessions
The Security tab allows you to:
- Change your login password
- Change your security questions and answers
You will need to enter your current password to save any changes.
The Metrics tab allows you to set the display units that will be used system wide for each metric.
Please see Setting Units of Measurement
To learn more about each PlayerTek metric please see Volume Metrics and Intensity Metrics
The Squads tab allows you to:
- Create new squads
- Edit current squads
- Delete current squads
- Add players to squads
- Remove players from squads
Please see Creating Squads