What is Data Injection?
The data injection feature allows data to be manually 'injected' into selected Splits within a Session. Data may require manually injecting into Splits if data was missed for a certain Split, for specific Athletes.
Manually injected data for Splits can be entered directly per specific parameter, or can be calculated based on a Split duration that pulls the average data from Splits in past Sessions.
How to Inject Data:
- If you are adding data to a split that is not already on your cloud account, you must first open or create a new session in the console. To create a new session, please see our Sessions (GPSports Console) guide. If the session and the split already exist, please move to step 4. NOTE: We suggest you create a new Split for injected data. Injected data added to a existing Split that has data in it for a target athlete will add the injected data to the current data.
- To create a new split within the Session, please see our Splits (GPSports Console) guide.
- Select 'Cloud sync' from the main console tile screen to sync the newly created Session and Splits to the GPSports cloud.
- Navigate to the GPSports cloud and select the ADMIN tab. Click DATA INJECTION.
- Use the left hand Filters menu to filter the data that will be injected into the Split.
- Use the right hand Parameters menu to add parameters that you want to inject data into for the selected athletes. NOTE: The average of selected parameters will be used across all sessions that are selected.
- Click NEXT to select the target session, split and athlete(s).
- Select the Target Session and the Target Split from the drop down lists.
- Athletes filtered for the injection source in step 5 will automatically populate as the Target Athletes. A target athlete can be deleted by selecting the 'x' next to their name in the 'Select Target Athlete' field box. To add a target athlete, click the 'Select Target Athlete' field box and select the athlete from the drop down list.
NOTE: Target players not in the injection source table will be injected with the average.
- Change the parameters values in the table to the values you want to inject for each of the parameters by double clicking on the current value and typing in the new value. To use the average values from the filtered Sessions do not adjust the data or adjust the 'Active Duration' for the athlete.
- Click 'INJECT'.