Peak 5 minute values can be useful for determining the point during an activity where the team or athlete was working the hardest.
The example below is for for m/min but you can simply add more parameters if you wish
1. Open desired activity in OpenField
2. Select interval instead of period
3. Set interval time to 60sec (recommended)
4. Set up table with parameters that you would like to look at (m/min, HSRm/min)
5. Click settings button on table, export CSV
6. Set up exported CSV spreadsheet the same as attached spreadsheet
Steps in excel spreadsheet:
1. Set up a table for all exported data on 1st worksheet.
2. Create a new worksheet and set up pivot table on it
3. Set pivot table data source to the table created on the 1st worksheet
4. Use time as Rows in pivot table (this will give values for all players who have data at each minute), use desired parameters as Values
5. Set summarise values by Average in pivot table
6. Set up average formula on right hand side of pivot table (see spreadsheet for formula)
7. Find max value of moving average (see spreadsheet for formula)