Issue: Device Turning Off as soon as it is Turned On
- The EVO device will perform the Startup LED Sequence, and then immediately perform the shutdown LED sequence, before turning off
- The EVO device should remain on.
- A corrupt SD card will trigger the device to immediately turn off, as a safety mechanism as it cannot store/record any data
- Device insufficiently charged
- Physically damaged device causing button to be permanently depressed
- Ensure that the device has been fully charged (Solid Red top LED when connected to power; Check Charge status via Device Manager in the GPSports Console)
- Ensure there is no external physical damage that could be affecting the device
- Attempt to set an alarm on the device via GPSports Console > Device Manager and observe the result
- Attempt to turn on the device via the EVO Dock and observe the result
- If the Device still does not turn on, please Contact Support for further troubleshooting.