Live metrics appear as an infinity symbol '∞'.
- During a live session '∞' appears in a table widget for some parameters, usually 'per minute (/min)' metrics.
- No Infinity Symbols (∞) should appear for any parameters.
- A time difference/skew between the Devices and PC.
- If running an Outdoor Live session, the PC will be skewed relative to the devices, as the Device time will automatically update to the time on the Satellite(s), once GPS lock has been achieved.
- If running Outdoor Sessions Live, See Avoiding Time Sync Error guide to ensure your PC is always up to date with an Internet time server (and therefore GPS time).
- If running Indoor Sessions Live, ensure the devices are connected to the PC, with OpenField open, at least 48 hours prior to your session to avoid the onboard clock on the device drifting too far from the PC time, and see Avoiding Time Sync Error guide to ensure your PC is always up to date with an Internet time server.