What are Game Values?
Player's game values can be set to compare session performance to the set game values by percent in the Volume & Intensity Metrics Charts on the Sessions tab. In this example, in this session, this player covered 110% of the Distance that was covered in the session/game set as the Game Values. This allows you to compare your player's session performance to an 'Ideal' Session/Game.
Note: The bars are orange if the player has exceeded their set game values.
How to Set Performance as Game Values (Using a Session):
1. Select the 'Sessions' Tab
2. Select the 'Player'
3. Select the 'Session' to set as the Game Values
4. Select the 'Three Line Menu' within the Session Summary Chart
5. Select 'Use Data as Game Values'
6. Select the 'Player', 'Squads' or 'All Players' to apply values
How to Set Performance as Game Values (Manually Set):
1. Select the 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop down menu.
2. Select 'Game Values'
3. Manually set 'Game Values' for metrics
4. 'Apply Game Values' to 'Player, Squad or All Players'
This method allows you to customise game values as a target to compare to in sessions.
Note: All future sessions uploaded for the selected player(s) will be calculated against the updated game values. You must recalculate previous sessions to apply updated game values.