What is the Sessions Tab?
The Sessions Tab provides a detailed view at the key performance areas of a player's session.
Session Tab Components:
1. Squad: Select the 'Team' to view
2. Player: Select the 'Player' to view
3. Sessions: This is a list of all sessions that have been attributed the the selected player (Training sessions in blue, and games in green).
4. Tags: Add tags to filter data in Squad Season Chart
5. Session Summary: Overview of the selected session providing:
- Session length
- Pitch played on
- Pod number
- Session Score
- Distance covered
- Top speed achieved
- Power plays
6. Activity Chart: Displays the player's speed graph from the session, along with any splits created.
7. Splits: This gives a list of splits that have been created. Selecting a split here will limit the presented data below to that specific split. This can be useful if you wish to see how the player performed in a specific period, or drill. Selecting all (selected by default), will give the entire sessions data.
8. Player Comparison: Compare a player's performance from 1st half to 2nd half, or different sessions or compare performance between players.
9. Heat Map: Shows the players heat map for the session.
10. Five Minute Breakdown - This splits the session in to five minute segments allowing you to examine how consistently the player has performed over the course of the session.
11. Volume Table: Displays session performance in volume against the set game values as a percentage. These values can be changed in the 'Player Profile Settings' under 'Game Values'.
12. Intensity Table: Displays session performance in intensity against the set game values as a percentage. These values can be changed in the 'Player Profile Settings' under 'Game Values'.
Additional Features in PLAYERTEK+:
13. Power Play Map: The arrows show you the start and end points for each of the power plays in the sessions. The colour of the arrows indicates the top speed during the power play: the white arrows represent top speeds above 5m/s, yellow arrows represent top speeds above 6m/s and red arrows represent top speeds above 7m/s.
14. Pitch Map: Displays how much time the player spent in the three zones of the pitch; it highlights the players most played positioning during the selected session.
- Clicking on this icon enables help mode. Once selected, hovering over certain sections will reveal information on that section.
- This is where your notifications will appear, such as newly uploaded sessions.
- Clicking on the settings cog icon, opens the main settings menu.