GETTING STARTED WITH PLAYERTEK
The Getting Started Checklist is an all inclusive how to guide on how to optimally run a PLAYERTEK Session. Each item in the checklist is linked to a guide that will contain more information about the step in the process.
After receiving your PLAYERTEK pods, ensure they are fully charged before first use. To charge your pods, simply snap them in the plugged in case. Initially, the middle light on all pods will be red, indicating charging, once fully charged they'll turn green.
The below Checklist is an all inclusive how to guide to help you get up and running with your PLAYERTEK pod. Each step in the checklist should be completed subsequently.
Haven't received your PLAYERTEK Registration Email? Please contact support
PLAYERTEK PRE-SESSION WORKFLOW
Online Set Up
- How to access PLAYERTEK Online - How do I access PLAYERTEK online?
- How to add athletes - Player Profile Settings
- How to set up squads - Squads
- How to set account display units - Setting Units of Measurement
Sync Tool Set Up
- How to download the sync tool - Downloading the Sync Tool
PLAYERTEK SESSION WORKFLOW
Using your pods
- How to charge your pods - How to Charge your PLAYERTEK Pod
- LED light knowledge - Pod Light Indicators
- First time turning the pods on - Using the PLAYERTEK Pod - First Use
- How to connect to heart rate monitors (PLAYERTEK+) - Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility
- Syncing your pods - Syncing/Assigning Pods
PLAYERTEK ONLINE - POST SESSION WORKFLOW
Setting Up a Session
- How to set up a session - Setting Up a Session
- How to reassign a session to a different player - Reassign Session
- How to view a daily report - Sessions Tab
- How to view a longitudinal report - Squads Tab
- How to generate reports - Generating a PDF Report & Exporting to a CSV Report
- How to compare player(s) - Player Comparison
- How to view performance in zones (PLAYERTEK+) - Zonal Tab
PLAYERTEK ONLINE - ADDITIONAL SET UP