Welcome to your Squads! This tab gives you an overview of the currently selected session for all players that took part.
The displayed squad can be changed by clicking on the down arrow beside the squad name at the top left of the screen, and the session can be changed by selecting a session from the list on the left of the screen.
Sessions - This is a list of all sessions for the currently selected squad (Training sessions in blue, and Games in green).
Single Session - This gives a view of the players performance during the chosen session. The data displayed can be changed by choosing a metric, or split, from the drop down boxes above the chart.
By clicking on the PDF icon at the top left, you can generate PDF reports from the displayed data, or export the data to .csv or .tsv formats.
If generating the report in PDF format, there are two options. You can either:
- Create a 'Quick Report' that will give you the currently displayed data by selecting 'Quick Report'.
- Create a report with multiple metrics by selecting 'Add to Report' for each metric required. Once happy with the number of metrics added to this report, simply click on 'View Report'.
Total View - Allows you to view all players performance in the current squad over time. You can select to view data from the last day, week, month, year, or set a custom date range.
PDF reports can also be generated from this data by clicking on the PDF icon at the top left corner.
- Allows you to sort the data from highest to lowest.
- Allows you to see the values as a percentage of game values.
- Clicking on this icon enables help mode. Once selected, hovering over certain sections will reveal information on that section.
- This is where your notifications will appear, such as newly uploaded sessions.
- Clicking on the settings cog icon, opens the main settings menu.