What is a Tag?
A Tag in PlayerTek is a 'label' that is attached to a session for the purpose of identification and/or grouping by the label for analysis. Any label can be used as a Tag to filter sessions in the Squad Season Chart.
Once Sessions are tagged, they can be utilized to filter data in the Squad Season Chart for desired tags for advanced data analysis.
Note: Tag names must be identical for the splits, to filter similar splits together.
How to Create Session Tags:
1. Select the 'Sessions Tab'
2. Select the 'Session' from the left
3. Add Tag to the 'Set the session's tags' bar
How to Edit Tags:
1. From 'Settings', select 'User Account Settings
2. Edit or delete Tags on the 'Tag Editor'