What are Splits?
PlayerTek Splits are a defined portion of time in a Session, of which Athletes are assigned to. Splits are most commonly used to define separate Drills in a Training session, or Quarters/Halves in a Match. Splits provide flexibility to view and filter data for particular portions of the Session.
How to Create Splits in a Session
1. Select the Sessions Tab.
2. Click on the Activity Chart.
4. Click and drag OR use the slider bars to indicate the start and end time of the desired length to split.
5. Select Add Split.
6. Select 1st or 2nd Half for Games.
7. Select Custom to add your drills (E.g. Warm-Up).
8. Select Apply to save Session Splits to individual player or squad.