What is the Sessions Tab?
The Sessions Tab provides a detailed view at the key performance areas of a player's session.
Session Tab Components:
1. Squad: Select the 'Team' to view
2. Player: Select the 'Player' to view
3. Sessions: List of sessions uploaded for the player. Blue Sessions- Training, Green Sessions- Matches.
4. Tags: Add tags to filter data in Squad Season Chart
5. Session Summary: Overview of the selected session providing:
- Session length
- Pitch played on
- Pod number
- Session Score
- Distance covered
- Top speed achieved
- Power plays
6. Activity Chart: Displays the player's speed graph from the session, along with any splits created.
7. Splits: List of splits created- selecting the split will display data in the Session Chart for the selected split timeline.
8. Player Comparison: Compare a player's performance from 1st half to 2nd half, or different sessions or compare performance between players.
9. Heat Map: Shows the players heat map for the session.
10. Power Play Map: The arrows show you the start and end points for each of the power plays in the sessions. The colour of the arrows indicates the top speed during the power play: the white arrows represent top speeds above 5m/s, yellow arrows represent top speeds above 6m/s and red arrows represent top speeds above 7m/s.
11. Pitch Map: Displays how much time the player spent in the three zones of the pitch; it highlights the players most played positioning during the selected session.
12. Volume Table: Displays session performance in volume against the set game values as a percentage. These values can be changed in the 'Player Profile Settings' under 'Game Values'.
13. Intensity Table: Displays session performance in intensity against the set game values as a percentage. These values can be changed in the 'Player Profile Settings' under 'Game Values'.